20 March 2012

Recommending Recommendations


No matter where I am or the reason I am there, I let my schedule revolve around food and culture. Whether it be in familiar New York or exploring a new European city for just two days, I want to eat well and, to put simply, do cool things. Thus, I depend heavily on my peers and their reviews. On a more typical basis, I use Yelp, Scoutmob, BlackboardEats (both of which offer restaurant deals, via which fantastic restaurants are indirectly recommended) and pulsd to stay in the know. 

However, now that my habitat is Paris, I've had to find new ways to get the reviews and recommendations I'm looking for. The NY Times restaurant guide has served me well, and the favorite of many, My Little Paris, also never fails. In the spirit of passing on recommendations, I'd suggest all of the above resources to my fellow travelers (or anyone looking for some credible fun!).

No comments:

Post a Comment